DEVONthink for Mac
Tool for organizing, describing, searching, and linking text and multimedia documents
Linking RichText Document to Other Document
To link a Rich text document to any other document, open the document in Preview
- Highlight the text and right-click on it, then select Make Link. The text will be linked to a new WikiLink (Rich Text Document) with the same name as the selected text. If no document with that name exists, clicking the created link creates a new rich text document.
- * To go back to the original document, click “<” in the Edit bar, or at the Go menu -> Back
- To see what your document links/is linked to: right-hand tab -> ““ -> Links
- "Links" indicates that the current document is linking out to other documents in the database or other databases.
- "Incoming links" indicates the links incoming to the current document.
Incoming links Outgoing links