DEVONthink for Mac
* Note: The Download links are available only on Mac web browsers, which are grayed out on Windows web browsers.
- After the trial period of 30 days or 150 hours of runtime, whichever is later, it requires a license key.
- Each license comes with two seats, allowing two installs on different computers.
- Note: Take advantage of some benefits using your student/staff/faculty account)
1. Once DT is downloaded, go to the Downloads folder on your Mac and double-click DEVONthink_3.dmg to install.
2. Copy DT3 to the Applications folder.
3. Go to Applications, start DT3.
4. Once DT3 is started, select Install Add-Ons under the DEVONthink 3 menu (DEVONthink 3 -> Install Add-Ons…).
*Note: The Safari browser extension is installed by default in DT3, but you must get to Safari's Preferences > Extensions and enable it.
The following extension options are recommended as we notice some inconsistencies in using the browser extensions:
5. Go to the quick access tool bar called “the Dock” at the bottom of the screen, and right-click Keep in Dock.