DEVONthink for Mac
DT also provides many command options in contextual menu items, shown when you Control-click or right-click on elements in the application. Many of the contextual menu items are also found in DEVONthink's menus. In the following tabs, we show a list of common menu items in the contextual menus for documents and windows.
Left Sidebar: Navigate
- Command options are accessible via right- or Control-clicking on the left sidebar.
- Depending on the portion of the menu, different options will be available.
- A useful menu appears when right- or Control-clicking on a database under "Open Databases" on the left sidebar.
- When right- or Control-clicking one of the database items on the left sidebar, the menu options are changed:
Contextual Menu options on Item List
- The following options are available by right- or Control-clicking a file on the item list on the general view.
Contextual Menus on Document Contents
When you Control-click/right-click in the contents of documents, you will see a contextual menu with commands and options.
Depending on file types, the menu options are different.
|Rich Text or Plain Text documents||PDF or Image documents|