- Find Information
- Research Guides
- Getting Started
- Initial SetupToggle Dropdown
- Adding ReferencesToggle Dropdown
- Attaching Full Text PDFsToggle Dropdown
- Writing With EndNoteToggle Dropdown
- OrganizeToggle Dropdown
- ShareToggle Dropdown
- Help & SupportToggle Dropdown
San Antonio, TX 78249
Please note that librarians are available for appointments through Zoom screen sharing software for virtual consultations regarding EndNote (and other research topics)! Just use one of the Schedule Appointment buttons in the EndNote Specialists boxes to the left.
EndNote is a citation manager that helps streamline the research process. With EndNote you can:
- Save citations with a few clicks.
- Format citations by style
- Choose from more than 6,000 styles, including MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.
- Cite while you write in Word
- Cite and create reference lists automatically
EndNote offers unlimited citation storage and is free* to UTSA students, staff, and faculty.
*Following graduation, students can continue to use the version of EndNote they currently have installed, with unlimited storage. However, future EndNote updates will not be available for free after leaving UTSA.
Below is a link to the handout that is provided during EndNote classes at UTSA Libraries. You may find it helpful to use as a quick reference, however the information contained in this online guide is more thorough.