- Find Information
- Research Guides
- POL 6893: Research Proposal (Calder)
POL 6893: Research Proposal (Calder)
Guide for Dr. Calder's Fall 2022 course.
- Chicago Manual of Style Online This link opens in a new windowA searchable version of the most recent edition of the Chicago Manual of Style. A Citation Quick Guide provides common examples for formatting citations.
- The Chicago Manual of Style by University of Chicago Press StaffCall Number: Z253 .U69 2003Click on link for location
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association by American Psychological AssociationCall Number: On Reserves at both campus librariesISBN: 9781433832161Publication Date: 2019The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Seventh Edition is the official source for APA Style.
- Cite It Rightuse this great Research Guide to help students cite their sources in MLA, APA, and other formats
- EndNote GuideInstructions on how to download, install, and use Endnote, a bibliographic management program provided by UTSA