Welcome to Zotero!
What Zotero Does
Zotero (pronounced "zoh-TAIR-oh") is a citation manager.
What's a Citation Manager?
A citation manager allows you to organize your citations for assignments, projects, paper, etc. all in one place instead of having to try and keep up with lots of resources scattered in different spots!
Zotero lets you:
- Attach images, notes, and PDFs to your citations
- Organize your citations into collections and folders for different projects
- You can also 'tag' your citations for better organization
- Create bibliographies automatically as well as in-text citations
- Share references and research information with a group
It's easy to use and connects with your web browser to download sources.
You are given 300 MB of storage space for free from Zotero; additional storage is available for reasonable fees.