SEC Filings & EDGAR
Companies required to file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) include:
- U.S. publicly-traded parent companies
- International companies traded on U.S. stock exchanges
SEC filings and financial statement data for public companies may be found in the following sources:
- Company's Investor Relations webpages.
- EDGAR (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission SEC).
- UTSA databases, where financials may be exported for analysis.
Common SEC Forms
The Securities Exchange Act of 1934 put in place requirements for disclosure documents filed by public companies. These documents are subject to review by the SEC Division of Corporation Finance. The most common SEC forms are: