- Find Information
- Research Guides
- International Marketing & Management
International Marketing & Management
Get a Global Perspective on News
To develop a balanced understanding of global political and business events, seek a variety of sources in addition to the U.S. and U.K. perspectives. These are some of the suggested sources:
- EconomistAccess through ProQuest database. You may search for specific topics or browse individual issues. Articles are available in full PDF. Set up Alerts or RSS feeds to receive updates about new issues or on a specific topic you want to track.
- Wall Street JournalA leading U.S. business newspaper with international events coverage.
To search for or monitor news on a topic, you may try these UTSA databases:
- NewsBank This link opens in a new window
- Nexis Uni (LexisNexis) This link opens in a new window
Top News Sources from Other Countries
- AllYouCanRead.comThis site provides a list of top news sites for different countries across the globe. Some of these sites / sources require a separate subscription, but many offer free content from a local view point.
Use Chrome TRANSLATE to read sites in other languages. While not perfect, it should give you an idea about the content of articles.