- Find Information
- Research Guides
- Census Reports & Statistics
Census Reports & Statistics
Federal, State & International Census statistics
- Getting Started
- 1950 Decennial Census Records
- U.S. Decennial Census & American Community Survey
- Race and Ethnicity in the Census
- 2020 U.S. Decennial Census
- U.S. Census Tract Data
- U.S. & State Census Population and Non-Population Schedules
- Other Government Surveys
- Puerto Rico
- International Statistical Agencies
1899 War Department Census of Puerto Rico
- Informe sobre el censo de Puerto Rico, 1899Reportedly, the individual name files from the 1899 census were either lost or destroyed and thus not available.
Puerto Rico was not included in the U.S. Decennial Census until 1910.
- Puerto Rico Community SurveyPart of the Census Bureau's American Community Survey, customized for Puerto Rico.
- U.S. Trade with Puerto Rico and U.S. PossessionsPresents total quantity and value of commodities shipped between the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. possessions.
- History: Island Areasn addition to the 50 states and District of Columbia, the U.S. Census Bureau also conducts censuses and surveys in the United States' Island Areas. Census and survey operations are conducted in cooperation with the governments of the Island Areas and frequently include modifications to the questionnaires to help the local and federal governments better understand the populations being counted.