- Find Information
- Research Guides
- ES 4213/BIO 4033: Conservation Biology (Young)
ES 4213/BIO 4033: Conservation Biology (Young)
Course research guide for Conservation Biology (ES 4213/BIO 4033) with Gwen Young
Other Science Databses
These databases cover a broad range of topics but also have some coverage of Conservational Biology research. This means that you will probably find some useful articles here, but you may have to filter out a bit of extra noise compared to the databases above that are focused on environmental and conservation topics.
- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) This link opens in a new windowJournal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) Peer reviewed video journals devoted to the publication of biological, medical, chemical and physical research in a video format. JoVE takes advantage of video technology to capture and transmit the multiple facets and intricacies of life science research. UTSA subscribes to all of the JoVE Video Journal sections as well as JoVE Science Education library.
- JoVE Science Education This link opens in a new windowJoVE Science Education is a collection of instructional videos for biology, engineering, chemistry, physics and psychology students designed to help teachers supplement classroom instruction by providing visual examples of fundamental research techniques. The database features simple, easy-to-understand video demonstrations of basic research procedures and laboratory concepts. UTSA subscribes to all sections of JoVE Science Education as well as the JoVE Video Journal.
- ScienceDirect This link opens in a new window
- SpringerLink This link opens in a new window
- Web of Science This link opens in a new windowSearch current and retrospective information from 12,000+ high-impact research journals worldwide. Provides seamless access to Science Citation Expanded (1900- ), Social Sciences Citation Index (1900- ), Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1975- ), Conference Proceedings Index (1990- ), and Emerging Sources Citation Index (2005-2017). Cited reference searching enables tracking prior research, gauging the impact of research, and to locate articles that share common references.
- Wiley Online Library This link opens in a new windowProvides access to journal articles, e-books, book chapters and major reference works published by Wiley in science, technology, medicine, business, humanities and social sciences. Significant full text.