UTSA Libraries Support for Virtual Teaching and Learning
Request Library Instruction
Librarians are available to work with you to provide library instruction:
- Zoom lectures
- Recorded screencasts
- Research guides with quizzes
- Blackboard hours or Q&A's
- or anything else that would work with your class! Please contact your librarian directly:
Adding Librarian to Blackboard
Librarians can be added to your Blackboard course content to help provide content, host office hours, or to co-lead a discussion board on research or topic development.
- Open your Blackboard course to the course management page
- Click on Users and Groups
- Click on Users
- Click on Enroll New User
- Add the librarian by their abc123
UTSA Libraries have a variety of tutorials on basic research skills, topic building, and citation help. These tutorials can be linked directly to your class emails and Blackboard. They each have a final assessment that can be sent to the professor.
Open Educational Resources
If you teach a lab and are looking for online simulations, OASIS, linked below, is one tool for finding them.
- Use the search box below.
- Select your discipline and "interactive simulations" from the results page.