- Find Information
- Research Guides
- UTSA Libraries Support for Virtual Teaching and Learning
UTSA Libraries Support for Virtual Teaching and Learning
Library Services To Support Online Teaching and Learning
The Libraries provide 24/7 access to electronic resources, including journals, e-books, streaming media, statistics and data, and much more.
- UTSA Libraries Online Services and FAQsFind FAQs and the most up-to-date information about the UTSA Libraries services in response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Off-Campus Access to Electronic ResourcesUse your abc123 to access resources off-campus.
- Chat with UsUse the chat widget on the UTSA Libraries website to speak live with a librarian.
- Find Your LibrarianContact your Librarian Subject Specialist for questions about support for virtual teaching, online resources and "everything library."
- Schedule a Consultation with a LibrarianYour librarian can meet with you virtually via Zoom. Click on the calendar icon next to your librarian's name to make an appointment.
- Request Online Library InstructionContact your librarian to schedule a synchronous or asynchronous library instruction for your online course via Zoom. An instruction session may be recorded and viewed later at a convenient time.
- Contact Special CollectionsSpecial Collections librarians and archivists will provide virtual consultations about Special Collections materials.
- Research GuidesUse Library Research Guides to find recommended resources that are both topic- and course-specific.