Data on U.S. and international public and private companies, M&A deals, executives and boards worldwide; news, investment research, and more. Includes powerful screening tools, chart builders, and Office Plug-In modeling tool. By S&P Global.
Access to Capital IQ is for current faculty, staff, and students only and requires approval by Capital IQ. To request a new Capital IQ account:
1. Click on the Capital IQ database link above; login with abc123 and passphrase; complete DUO authentication.
2. Click on New User in the top right header and enter your utsa.edu email.
3. Check your email box for confirmation and finish the sign-up. Your login credentials will be provided via email from Capital IQ.
Once your Capital IQ account is created, for future access you will need to use the proxied link to Capital IQ above on the library database page, and then your personal Capital IQ credentials to log in.
Comprehensive business and financial data for U.S. and international public and private companies, active and inactive. Includes executive compensation data, bonds, Country Insight, Supply Chain, Investext analyst reports and screening tools.
Provides analysis and quotes for equities and indices; current company, industry, and market news; and economic data for countries around the world.
UTSA faculty, students, and staff can search Bloomberg from one of sixteen workstations. One workstation is located in the 2nd floor Business Information Hub in the John Peace Library building. Fifteen workstations are located in the Financial Studies Lab in the Alvarez College of Business.
Both UTSA Libraries and Alvarez College of Business don’t have access to Bloomberg Anywhere - equivalent to the Bloomberg Terminal via the web.
Bloomberg Terminal’s Log-in Requirement:
• Bloomberg is only available on designated workstations at UTSA.
• First-time users: in order to obtain your Bloomberg login credentials, please log into a Bloomberg workstation with your UTSA abc123 and register with the Bloomberg system using your UTSA email.