CHE 4971: Proseminar (Oerther)
Accessing Wiley Online Library
NOTE: To find the Impact Factor of Wiley journals, from your results page, click on the title of the article you are interested in to open the full record. Then look in the menu bar on the left for About this Journal and go to Overview. The Impact Factor should be listed, or may be buried inside a paragraph of information about the journal.
Wiley Online Search Tips
- Click on Advanced Search so that you have more search options, such as searching by Author or Publication Titles, or specifying a Date Range.
- A link to Search Tips is available next to the Advanced Search title.
- To search for a phrase, enclose the words in quotation marks. (For example, a search for "electrochemical biosensors" if you want results with that specific phrase. Searching for electrochemical biosensors will give results that have both words in the fields searched, but not necessarily together.)
- In most cases, no special characters needed to search for plurals and basic word variations. (For example, a search for biosensor will also return results with the terms biosensors, biosensoring, and biosensored in them.)
- To search for variations of a root word, you can use * as a wildcard character. (For example, using biosens* as your search term will return results including terms such as biosensor, biosensory and biosensing.)