Viewing the Book
A book is usually divided up by chapters or parts and each of these is a separate file which can be viewed by one person at a time. Click on the chapter you wish to view to open it.
This opens up a new window.
The Book Menus
From left to right
- The first icon is of a box that slides out the left hand side menu that shows other pages within the chapter.
- The second icon is of an magnifying glass that lets you search within text.
- The third icon are up and down arrows which allow you to page down to go to next pages and up to go to previous pages.
- The fourth icon allows you to jump to a page.
- The fifth icon allows you to zoom in and out.
- The sixth icon says "Automatic Zoom" where you can click on little arrows to zoom or decrease size by percentage.
- The icon with four arrows allows you to expand to Full Screen Viewing.
- The two arrows pointing to the right open up Tools menu above.
On the right hand side of the screen you will see another 4 images.
- The first image shows the copyright polices for this item.
- The second image is a V on its side which allows you to share the URL link.
- The third image is of an hourglass and shows you what time you have remaining to view an item.
- The fourth image says Return Early, which we encourage you to do so that as many of you as possible get a chance to view.
When you click on Return Early your screen will say "Warning Your Session has Expired," and a button to Renew. Please exit out of the tab or window completely.