COM 1053: Business and Professional Speech (Denney)
A research guide for Professor Denney's class.
Contemporary Ads: Freely Available
Vintage Ads Online
Finding More Images
- Search FLICKR using Creative Commons license to suit your project.
- Search Unsplash. All photos published on Unsplash are licensed under Creative Commons Zero which means you can copy, modify, distribute and use the photos for free, including commercial purposes, without asking permission from or providing attribution to the photographer or Unsplash.
- Search Pixabay. All images and videos on Pixabay are released free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0. You may download, modify, distribute, and use them royalty free for anything you like, even in commercial applications. Attribution is not required by Pixabay, but will be required by your Professor.
- Search Creative Commons. Select "modify, adapt, or build upon."
- Search Wikimedia Commons.