- Find Information
- Research Guides
- San Antonio Business Journal
San Antonio Business Journal
Social: Twitter Page
About San Antonio Business Journal
- San Antonio Business Journal This link opens in a new windowProvides in-depth coverage and breaking news on the business communities in the local San Antonio area. Users must first register for an account using their UTSA email address to access the content.
- UTSA users are required to create a personal account to access local business news published by the San Antonio Business Journal. Please see the steps below.
- For future access after your personal account is created, you may sign in directly on the San Antonio Business Journal website in the upper right hand corner, or use the San Antonio Business Journal link on the library database page.
- To view a digital edition of the SABJ, scroll down to the footer, and click on Digital Edition.
- We have full access to the SABJ digital archives including digital versions of print weekly editions (October 31, 2014 - present), Book of Lists (2009 - present), and special editions.
- We no longer have access to Business Journal editions from other cities.
- You may sign up for a variety of newsletters to receive daily updates in your email. Certain areas of the SABJ site may not be available with this free account.
Create an Account
1. Click on the link below to begin the registration process.
2. Enter your membership information using your UTSA email when you create your account. Click on "start my membership" when complete.
3. Check the box for "UTSA group" and click continue
4. If you see your email displayed on the upper right corner of the webpage, you are logged in.
For future access, you may go directly to the San Antonio Business Journal website or use the San Antonio Business Journal link on the library database page. You will need to login using your personal free membership account.