ECE 3603: Language and Literacy Acquisition
Resources for Dr. Hern & Dr. Alanís' ECE 3603 course
Welcome to the guide created just for Dr. Leija''s ECE 3603 class!
It shows you how to search for award-winning ebooks at both UTSA and Bexar County for your Read Aloud assignment.
- Go through the Award Winning Books page and find some books that you might not be familiar with - here's a great opportunity to broaden your knowledge of early childhood literature!
- Pick at least ten that you are interested in reading
- Go to the Online Book Searching pages
- Search first at UTSA
- Note that we ARE allowing check outs of physical juvenile literature books - so be sure to look for both physical and ebooks!
- If you find a physical book that you want to check out, please follow the directions on this page for how to get the physical book that you want
- If you cannot find the book physically or electronically at UTSA, then try San Antonio Public Library (SAPL) or Bibliotech to see what they offer - both of these libraries are fabulous sources that you can use when you are teaching - so don't forget them!
- The reason I asked you to pick at least 10 is in hopes that at least one of them will be available as a book for your assignment